This is a link you want

Thursday, November 9, 2017

SULSA - “World of sewage”

Excuse my ignorance but I never heard a goregrind band from South Korea before. Here’s one and it’s a fuckin’ bulldozer! SULSA are already around for at least 3 years and in the meantime put out a couple releases. I just discovered them recently and in a perfect timing they promptly released a new tape on Craniophagus Parasiticus Records (CAN). With more tracks than minutes we already know that shit ain’t terribly wrong! No matter if there’s some primitive crust/punk riffs or some mad shredding, it always hits hard and the mix sits just right with me, with a great dirty guitar tone on top!! Vocals are mostly pitch shifted yells but also some screams in between for a change. Drums sound fuckin’ tight and make sure your useless head is blasted into dust properly! I love the raw and crushing sound of the recording, it’s just perfect for this style! Excellent release!!

Bandcamp: